iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment (Trunk)
In the iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment of the TIAM Network Company, to comply with the standard rules for electrical and data cabling in the data center, metal roof trunks were designed and manufactured, which according to their type of structure, support all needed cable infrastructures for iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment. this trunk is designed of three floors and each floor is separated from other floors. The body of these trunks is made of steel plate and allows the installation of copper cables, optical fiber and electrical power cables. Since the complete process of design and construction of the Trunk is made by this company, customization of this product is also possible.
General features of iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment TRUNKS
- A main chassis with three separate floors, in the form of seams and tabs
- Easy process for removing or moving the floors
- Offered in three different sizes
- Creating integrated structure using separate modules on top of racks, cooling systems, and also made a connection between two rows of racks from the top of the iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment.
- Providing different openings on the floors of the trunks for the cable arrangement and management.
Specific Features of ceiling trunks
60 cm ceiling trunk:
- Length 60, Width 25 ,and Height15 cm
- Can be used on a rack with a width of60 cm
30 cm ceiling trunk
- Length 30, Width 25 ,and Height 15 cm
- Can be used on the cooling system with a width of 30 cm
130 cm ceiling trunk
- Length 130, Width 25 ,and Height 5 cm
- Providing connection between the rack and the cooling system rows on either side of the iDC Hot and Cold Aisle Containment.
In designing the above mentioned parts, all financial and technical conditions of the project will be considered, and employers, based on predefined cost and budget will be able to choose any of the proposed solutions. Due to the fact that the design and construction of all the mentioned products is done domestically, it is possible to upgrade or change it at any time and with a reasonable cost.